Wet ScrubbersLeading Manufacturer of wet scrubbers from Pune.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|We Provide||Installation & Servicing|
|Brand/ Model Number||Saka Engineering|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Gas temperature||50 degree C Onwards|
wash dust and particles out of the air. A wet scrubber is based on the venturi scrubber principle. Working of Wet Scrubber:
- Exhaust air is forced into a spray chamber, where fine water particles cause the dust to drop from the air stream.
- The dust-laden water is then treated to remove the solid material and is often recirculated.
- The outlet air from the spray dryer containing powder particles is accelerated to a high velocity in the venturi inlet, where also the liquid is injected through full cone nozzles.
- Passing through the subsequent diffuser the dissolving process will continue simultaneously with a certain pressure recovery of the air/droplet mix.
- Passing through the separator, air and liquid are separated again. The air leaves through the centre duct and the liquid has reached the wet bulb temperature ~45 °C through the bottom outlet for further processing or recycling depending on what system is selected.