Saka Engineering Systems Pvt. Ltd. is among the fastest growing organizations in the realm of Industrial Drying and Evaporation Systems & Guar gum-Turnkey solutions. We offer a wide range of spray drying systems including Spray Dryers, Fluidized Bed dryers, Vacuum Dryers, Flash Dryers and Conduction Dryers. In addition we also offer drying system accessories such as two fluid nozzles, rotary atomizers, industrial drying chambers, air dispersion systems. These are manufactured with graded stainless steel and mild steel ensuring maximum durability of the equipments.
Spray drying is a method of producing a dry powder from a liquid or slurry by rapidly drying with a hot gas. This is the preferred method of drying of many thermally-sensitive materials such as foods and pharmaceuticals. A consistent particle size distribution is a reason for spray drying some industrial products such as catalysts. Air is the heated drying media. We offer a wide range of Spray Drying Systems suited to continuous production of dry solids, granulate or agglomerate particle form from liquid feedstock in one stage. Spray drying is one of the most widely used industrial process for particle formation and drying.
- Ability to operate in applications that range from aseptic pharmaceutical processing to ceramic powder production.
- Can be designed to virtually any capacity required. Feed rates range from a few pounds per hour to over 30 tons per hour.
- Powder quality remains consistent during the entire run of the dryer.
- Operation is continuous and adaptable to full automatic control.
- A great variety of spray dryer designs are available to meet various product specifications.
- Can be used with both heat-resistant and heat sensitive products.
- As long as they are can be pumped, the feedstock can be abrasive, corrosive, flammable, explosive or toxic.
- Feedstock can be in solution, slurry, paste, gel, suspension or melt form.
- Product density can be controlled.
- Nearly spherical particles can be produced.
- Material does not contact metal surfaces until dried, reducing corrosion problems.
- Chemical products.
- Ceramic materials.
- Detergents, soaps and surface active agents.
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides.
- Dyestuffs, pigments.
- Mineral flotation concentrates.
- Inorganic and inorganic chemicals.
- Food products.
Fluid Bed Dryers are designed to dry products as they float on a cushion of air or gas. The process air is supplied to the bed through a special perforated distributor plate and flows through the bed of solids at a velocity sufficient to support the weight of particles in a fluidized state. Bubbles form and collapse within the fluidized bed of material, promoting intense particle movement. In this state, the solids behave like a free flowing boiling liquid. Very high heat and mass transfer values are obtained as a result of the intimate contact with the solids and the differential velocities between individual particles and the fluidized gas. Often products are required in agglomerate or granular form to achieve good instant properties and so fluid bed dryers may be combined with spray drying, agglomeration, or granulation systems.
This type of dryer can be used in a batch of continuous process. The product flows across a perforated bed in the dryer. Hot air is blown up through the perforated bed causing the product to flow in the air stream. Continuous beds vibrate to move the product through the dryer. Batch type have agitator to keep the product moving through the air stream. Found mostly in pharmaceutical and food (dairy) plants.
- Enhanced heat and mass transfer through intimate contact and mixing with the fluidizing gas.
- Heat sensitive materials can be dried at temperatures lower than the boiling point due to reduced vapor pressure .
- Indirect heat transfer surfaces can be added to increase capacity or reduce bed area .
- Closed cycle Fluid Bed systems, in which inert gases can be recycled, are available to handle toxic products, oxygen sensitive products, or flammable solvent wetted materials.
- Polymers and Resins.
- Inorganic and Organic Chemicals.
- Agglomerated Products.
- Foodstuffs in powder or agglomerated form.
Flash Dryers are characterized by short residence time of few seconds. Hence, great care needs to be taken in dispersion of the feed in the drying air, which is generally in the form of cake so that true surface water gets evaporated form the feed . Otherwise, the larger particles in the feed material may require longer drying time than the smaller ones in order to reach the desired moisture content.
Flash dryers are used for drying a wide range of products. It can be used to dry both organic and inorganic chemicals. However, inherently there are few limitations in the flash drying concept and experts like us provide best solutions to this family of drying systems.
- Produces free flowing powders in agglomerated or granulated form.
- Produces powders having a very low content of small particles (dustless).
- Dries many thermoplastic and hygroscopic products that are problematic in other designs.
- Ideal for heat sensitive products as particle temperatures are kept low throughout the drying process.
- Drying is completed at low outlet drying temperatures, giving high energy utilization efficiencies.
- High drying efficiency and low energy costs.
- Direct drying with no initial diluting.
- Continuous processing with short drying time.
- Low operator overheads and minimum maintenance costs.
- Pressure shock-resistant chamber for safe drying of organic products.
- Available in GMP design.
- Food and feed products.
- Organic chemicals.
- Pigments and dyestuffs.
- Pigments and dyestuffs.
- Waste products.
The rotary dryer is a type of industrial dryer employed to reduce or minimize the liquid moisture content of the material it is handling by bringing it into direct contact with a heated gas. The dryer is made up of a large, rotating cylindrical tube, usually supported by concrete columns or steel beams. The dryer slopes slightly so that the discharge end is lower than the material feed end in order to convey the material through the dryer under gravity. Material to be dried enters the dryer, and as the dryer rotates, the material is lifted up by a series of internal fins lining the inner wall of the dryer. When the material gets high enough to roll back off the fins, it falls back down to the bottom of the dryer, passing through the hot gas stream as it falls. This gas stream can either be moving toward the discharge end from the feed end (known as co-current flow), or toward the feed end from the discharge end (known as counter-current flow). The gas stream can be made up of a mixture of air and combustion gases from a burner, in which case the dryer is called a direct heated dryer. Based on the configuration, rotary dryers can be classified as co-current, counter current, direct fired and indirect fired. Explanation of each configuration is given below:
- Efficient drying of materials with high moisture contents.
- Handles a wide size range of materials with extended residence times.
- Design permits highest possible drying temperatures.
- Drying, cooling or calcination.
- High thermal efficiency.
Co-Current Applications :
Wet feed in contact with the hottest drying gases supplied from an external source, where heat transfer is by convection.
- Suifilter cakes
- Minerals, fertilisers,
- Beet pulp
- Floatation concentrates
- Clays, phosphates
- Animal feeds
- Germ, stillage
- Spherical powder particles can be forms with very good consistency in particle size.
- If first stage is insufficient, a second stage can be used to complete the operation, either by fluid bed cooling or pneumatic conveying.
- Fine particle products with mean particle size 50-150 micron;co-current conical based cooling chamber with high-speed rotary atomization.
- Coarse particle products with mean particle size 150-300 micron;conical based cooling chamber with fountain nozzle.
- Glycerides and Glycols.
- Special encapsulated materials
- Organic/Inorganic melts
- Ammonium compounds
We offer and deal in wide range of Air Heating Systems such as Direct Fired Hot Air Generator, Indirect Fired Hot Air Generator.
There are wide array of Allied Products offered by us
We offer a wide gamut of services catering to the needs of drying industries. Our expertise and excellence in the realm of industrial drying enables us to provide solutions for various drying issues. The categorizations of our services are as follows :
Offering you a complete choice of products which include Dryer Accessories such as Atomization Systems, Rotary Valves and Pressure Spray Nozzles.
Providing you the best range of Pollution Control Systems such as Bag Filters and Wet Scrubbers with effective & timely delivery.
Our range of products include Material Handling Systems such as Screw Conveyers, Pneumatic Conveyers and Bucket Elevators.
The Ring Dryer uses same principle as the flashdryer. The material to be dried is dispersed andconveyed through the dryer in a hot air stream. However theRing Dryer incorporates a centrifugal classifier which allows selective internal recirculation ofsemi-dried solids, effectively lengthening the retention time oflarger particles in the dryer, while finer material, which driesmore rapidly, exits the dryer with the exhaust air.
Supplier & Manufacturer of Material Handling Equipments & Material Handling Systems. Our product range also comprises of Spray Dryers, Fluid Bed Dryers and Flash Dryers.
Industrial Spray Dryer
Rotary Disc Atomiser
Co-Current Flow Spray Dryer
Counter Current Spray Dryers
Mixed Flow Configuration Dryer
Open Cycle Spray Dryer
Open Cycle Layout
Closed Cycle Spray Dryer
Semi Closed Cycle Dryer
Two Stage Spray Drying System
Single Stage Dryer
Two Stage Spray Dryers
Fluid Bed Dryers
Air Heating Systems
Pollution Control Systems
Material Handling Systems
Material Handling Equipments