|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Machine Type ||Automatic , Semi-Automatic |
|Capacity||As per client Recommendation |
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade, Food Grade, Chemical Grade|
Granulation systems are used for the granulation of a large variety of chemicals like calcium chloride and others. Saka offers granulation systems capable of granulating directly from the melt/ slurry into solid - in the form of Granules of required dimension
Cacl2 granules are made using cacl2 solution by using following steps:
1. Hot air is generated by using fuel either by using indirect heating or direct heating.
2. Granules already produced or sand particles of 2 to 4 mm size are fed in a fluidised bed dryer
3. The fluidised bed has a specific perforated plate which has guided holes of particular size to enable good fluidisation of particles.
4. Cacl2 liquor is sprayed over the fluidising bed of granules while granules are in fluidisation state.
5. The liquid spray forms layer over granules and its size increases. The coated liquid gets dried due to hot air coming from botton of the bed while fluidisation is happening.
6. As the calc2 quantity increases in fluidised bed, the granules start overflowing from the exit of the fluid bed unit through a rotary air lock valve.
7.The granules at the outlet of fbd are in a range which contains smaller size particles too
8. The product at FBD outlet goes to a sifter which separates the fine particles from requiredparticle size granules.
9. The smaller granules separated by sifter are recycled to the FBD so that they pass through the coating and drying cycles again and become larger as product.
10. The larger granules are taken to a fluid bed calciner. Here the product is heated above calcinations temperature so that bound moisture is removed thus increasing purity of product granules.
11. The hot product granules are taken in to the cooler for cooling
12. Cooled granules are taken into silo for storage and further packing.
13. The hot air after fluidisation is passed through a cyclone separator. Cyclone separatorremoves fine particles from exhaust air. Exhaust air is passed to scrubber.
14. The fine particles removed at cyclone are further recycled to FBD for passing through thecoating and drying process so that larger particles are generated.
15. The exhaust air is treated by using cacl2 liquor so that the exhaust air temperature dropsand also the scrubbing takes place partly. This also transfers heat from exhaust gases to the calc2 liquor and also partly evaporation takes place increasing its solid content.
16. The exhaust air which is passes through first scrubber then goes to second scrubber. In thisscrubber, either fresh water or low density cacl2 liquor is sprayed on to exhaust air so that it is properly scrubbed and released.
17. The entire process is controlled by using PLC based control system.
- Highly efficient
- Fully Automated Scada based Plant
- Strong and sturdy
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant resistant
We have an Impressive list of reputed costumers for Spray dryer, Rotary Dryer, Fluidised Bed Dryers, Conveyors, Spray Coolers, Spin Flash dryers. Below are some of our clients where we have designed and supplied Granulation Systems.
1. 100 tpd cacl2 granulator in Jhagadia.
2. 50 tpd cacl2 granulator in Jhagadia.
3. 25 tpd cacl2 granulator in Mahad.
4. Modifications in calc2 granulator which was imported , Bhuj.
5. Modification and Commissioning service for cacl2 granulator at Dahej, which was imported by that company.
6. 50 tpd Mgcl2 granulator at , Bhuj.